When you’re bored the first thing that you do is get your smartphone out and try to kill time. One of the best ways to do so is by playing some low-key video games which are interesting and fun but doesn’t necessarily need intensified attention. When that game gives you an opportunity to even earn bitcoins you can hardly say no to it. That's how bitcoin games have gathered so much popularity of late. With more time there have been a huge number of bitcoin games in the market, a lot of which gives you a chance to win money in by playing those games.
Winning bitcoins through these games also enable you to take part in Genius Camp. There are at times opportunity to play free games to earn money but in most cases, you have to pay an amount of bitcoin to enter into games to win prizes. Even if these games are free at times in order to sign up for a Genius Camp you'll need to create a bitcoin wallet without which you can't proceed. Genius Camp is basically a test of your intelligence where you try to answer different types of quiz on a regular basis in order to earn prizes (read more about this game).
Thus, one of the first things that you need to do is to figure out the best bitcoin games on the market. Let's look at few of the best bitcoin games that are gaining the most popularity:
1. Bitcoin Millionaire: This is basically a bitcoin version of the popular TV show "Who wants to be a millionaire". Within this game, you're going to be asked a series of questions from different fields. Questions tend to get harder as you go up the levels. This is rated as one of the best bitcoin games because it has a brilliant mix of education and entertainment. This is also available for your desktop to use.
2. BitQuest: Almost everyone has spent a significant time of their childhood and teenage life playing Minecraft. This game is basically just like that with Massive Multiplayer Online Role-Playing feature.
Bits have been used a fraction of a bitcoin here as its ‘official’ currency, and you can get bits by trading items or killing monsters within the game, for example. A Bitcoin wallet is used to store all earned bits. Even without the cryptocurrency involved this game is fun to play as it as. An active community to ensure that they voice out any updates that are required which are fulfilled too by the developers, keeping the game very interesting.
3. Spells of Genesis: This is a mobile trading card game with arcade-style aspects to it. This is one of the best bitcoin games developed by Swiss-based Company EverdreamSoft, is one of the first games to actually being able to incorporate bitcoin and blockchain technology.
Bitcrystals is used as its in-game main currency. Cars are used as assets which are stored in the blockchain, not only in the user’s account. This means that these truly belong to the users and there’s no loophole in that. You can trade these cards outside Spells of Genesis in other games, for example.
4. Bitcoin Billionaire: This is an easy game which gives you an opportunity to earn, trade or sell mock bitcoins. You start off with absolutely nothing and you have to keep on building your surroundings as you go on with the game. You keep on progressing through clicking. This game has content to keep you interested throughout the game.
There are several sites where you can go and play games in order to earn bitcoins. These sites offer you simple games which are to fun to play but also you have the opportunity to earn a handful of bitcoins.
1. Mbit Casino: Bitcoin casinos are arguably the most popular versions of bitcoin gaming. Poker, Blackjack, roulette or slot machines. You’ll get directly paid in bitcoins as you keep on winning.
2. Tremor Games: Flash games are fun anyway but if you have the chance of earning money while playing these then that’s just dream come true, isn’t it? Tremor Games is a site will let you live that dream now. It’s like any other arcade game site with the difference being that they pay in bitcoins. Once you’ve earned enough units you get to do withdrawals as well.
3. Free Bitcoin: If you’re feeling lucky you should try this game as it allows you to win up to $200 in BTC: 60 minutes spins and tries to make 10,000. Even if your luck betrays you completely, you win at every spin at the very least. You can double up your winnings playing at the Hi-Lo if you’re feeling confident about yourself.
4. Cash Clamber: If you’re good at playing flash games and want to earn money, Cash Clamber is exactly the kind of site you’re looking for. It's not one of those boring games where you play only for money but the fact that you get to create your own game and also get to play with your friends, make this game pretty fun. As you become more and more successful you start earning more bitcoins. After a certain point, you become eligible for withdrawals as well.
Bitcoin gaming is one of the most fun ways to spend your time and to earn money. You can use gaming apps or go to certain sites to kill your boredom and earn money along the way. These games are built in a way that will keep the users interested and as you go along you'll start getting better at it which will significantly increase your chances to win the games. The more you win in games, the more likely it is for you to earn more money.