Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Genius-camp.com.
bitscout Ltd. is located at:
Gulriphshistr. 36, Tbilisi - GE-0101, Georgia
By accessing this website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use genius-camp.com if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves.
All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Georgia. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
We have the right to update, modify or amend these Terms and Conditions. Please check regularly these Terms and Conditions for modifications.
It is your sole responsibility to check for any such modifications, amendments and/or updates.
3. Conditions of Use
As a condition of use of genius-camp.com, you warrant that you shall not use the Website or its services for any purpose that is unlawful under any law that is applicable to you or that is prohibited by these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant, accept and undertake as a condition of use of the Services, that:
- You are of the age of 18 or whatever greater age is legal under your legal jurisdiction;
- You are fully aware of the risk of losing money in the course of using our Website;
- You are not depositing money originating from illegal or unauthorized activities;
- 1. You act on your own behalf;
- You keep your account details secure and confidential;
- You are fully responsible for any activity which occur under access from your account whether such access was authorized by you or not;
- You are not restricted by limited legal capacity;
- You are not to use the Services/Website in any way which interferes or may interfere with the availability of the Services/Website to other users nor do anything that degrades or may degrade the operational performance of the Services and Website(s);
- You are not to solicit or in any manner seek to obtain any information relating to other users;
- You are not to upload or distribute any program, file or data that contain viruses, are corrupted or may affect the operational performance of the Service/Website;
- You are not an employee or close friend, or family member or person associated with any company insider of bitscout Ltd. or any other company managed/owned by same directors/founders.
You acknowledge that in the event of a difference between the result shown on the Website and our server, server information has overhand and final result is based on data stored on the server.
You warrant that payment details supplied by you, belong to you and not to third person.
You warrant that your previous account wasn’t suspended or terminated by us.
Unless otherwise stated, bitscout Ltd. and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on bitscout Ltd. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from genius-camp.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
6. You must not:
- Republish material from genius-camp.com.
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from genius-camp.com.
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from genius-camp.com
- Redistribute content from genius-camp.com (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
7. Payments and Charges
You are responsible for paying all funds to us. You may not charge-back and/or deny or reserve any payment. Such actions will result in ceasing of providing the services to you from our side. Genius-camp.com platform charges a 20% platform fee from the deducted amount which is used to cover platform maintenance, bank charges, our fees and expenses. 80% of deducted amount will be added to the winning pot.
You are fully responsible for paying taxes, fees, charges or levies that may apply to your winnings under your countries jurisdiction. You agree to protect us fully against any claims made against us in respect of taxes, fees, charges or levies due on your winnings.
9. Collection of Winnings and other Withdrawals
Your winnings are accumulated on our platform and linked to your account. Payments will be made once a month at the end of the calendar month. In order to be able to get your funds you must provide a copy of a valid photographic identification.
Payment processing companies may charge you fees for your withdrawals. These are beyond our control. These fees are charged by the processing company and not by bitscout Ltd.
Based on sum bitscout Ltd. may require a specific payout method.
10. Operational Performance
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
You may not upload or distribute any program, file or data that contain viruses, are corrupted or may affect the operational performance of the Service/Website.
You may not to use any bot, software product, spider, device, routine or other method to attempt to interfere or interfere with the proper functioning of our website.
Bitscout Ltd. reserves the right to add new games or functions to the Website without liability to any party, without notice and in our sole discretion. Same is true for commencing, ceasing, discontinuing, restricting access to or modifying any game or function at any time.
Bitscout Ltd. reserves the right to structure games, rules and methods of playing and winning in its sole discretion. You agree that taking part in a game is subject to the rules governing that game as well as these Terms and Conditions.
The following rules shall apply to all games:
- Each question provides a predefined number of points based on correctness of answer and time needed;
- Each game selects randomly 5 questions from the question pool and every question will be used only once;
- There is no time limit in the game, but time negatively affects user’s points;
- Users gather bonus points for 1. Participating in games (5% bonus points) 2. Inviting other users (10% bonus point). Bonus points increase overall game points;
- Pooled winnings are split in the following manner: 1st place – 40%, 2nd place – 30%, 3rd place – 20%, 4th and 5th places - 5% each.
Bitscout Ltd. cannot be held liable for any errors in answers or questions. In case of finding any error, you may contact us at info (at) genius-camp.com and if proven right we will award you bonus points.
12. Free Plays
Every registered user can play games for free on our website. There is no limitation on the number of free games. Users may not participate in a paid game they previously played for free.
13. Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Website upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
14. Removal of Links from our Website
If you find any link on our Website or any linked website objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
15. Content Liability
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Website. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Website or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libellous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third-party rights.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer:
- are subject to the preceding paragraph; and
- govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or
- in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.